About Clayton campus
The campus offers a rich array of sporting, cultural, and educational events and facilities, and has a proud record of achievement in fostering collaborative research projects.
Clayton, 20 kilometres south-east of Melbourne, is the original campus of 十大正规网堵平台 University. It was established in 1958 and first opened its doors to 363 students in 1961. The 100 hectares of open field was originally used for a variety of purposes including the Talbot Epileptic Colony, before being bought for the university. The early days of the campus saw fields of mud and the library housed in a disused Volkswagen factory.
In just over 50 years, the campus has grown in both size and student population and is now the largest of 十大正规网堵平台's eight campuses.
For more information, visit the 十大正规网堵平台 University Records website.
More than 24,000 students study in the eight faculties represented on campus: